1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

So I let my wife plow the yard.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JD Dave, Dec 14, 2010.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

And she almost put it in the creek.

2. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

HAHAHAH!!! my wife is scared to drive the truck. Hard for women to handle power.
  3. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

HA! A+ for effort eh?
  4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Love it. My wife tired it once and that was it!:laughing:
  5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

My Wife wants to try out the skid steer this year (I almost needed her one time,lol) but after seeing her try to maneuver one of our Z turn mower's in the summer it might be awhile.
  6. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

7. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

Mrs. GMC Driver is rather upset that there isn't a spare truck sitting here this winter. She liked to plow the yard with the backup truck - because we rarely do it. Everything is 4WD anyway!

Wasn't until my 2 oldest turned 2 and 3 and # 3 was on the way that she gave up her route. I couldn't imagine plowing with 2 baby seats in the truck. :D
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Ok actually it was me and my wife pulled me out.:blush2:

Mrs GMC Driver is a farm girl, she probably taught you how to plow.:drinkup:
  9. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

I don't know if I believe you. Is she putting the screws to ya after seeing this thread?
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No it was me, she made me take a pic before she pulled me out. I think she actually enjoyed it a little to much judging by the wise cracks she was making. "Plow much or do you just talk about it with your friends on the internet"
  11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

12. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Maybe you should stick to tractors since your depth perception went awol...lol

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

Too Funny!!

But I would put my wife up against any plow driver on here. She has been plowing for the last 15 years with me and used to tag along with her father in his plow truck when she was a kid. She has plowed with a Jeep Wrangler with a 6.5 blade, a GMC 1500 with a 7.5 blade ,a F-350 with a 9' blade and has also ran our Cat 420 Backhoe.
  14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It was the ice not my perception. LOL Totaly my fault, just glad I didn't hurt anything.
    I'd like to see some pics before you put her up against me.;)
  15. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

May want to consider trading the crew cab in on a skid steer if you need something that floats Dave.
  16. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

It's a bad plower who blames his wife for his mistake.

Nice to see you fess up before someone called you on it.
  17. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

my wife tried plowing for the 1st time this year.....sent her out in the blizard we got and she hates plows and trucks now
    wasnt much fun for any of us plowing in this blizzard we just got
  18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Skid steers don't float it was a myth that some newbie tried and didn't work out.;)
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Whoops! Why does the wife get the newer truck??
  20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I agree that was very funny.