1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

So I bought my first plow this year....and it's 76 degrees in january!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by HKusp, Jan 9, 2008.

1. HKusp

HKusp Member

Damn, I want some freekin' snow to move!!!
    There I almost feel better.....:dizzy:

2. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Im in the same boat. I again will say sorry to everyone because I feel it is my fault. New truck new plow = no snow. My bad.:confused:

3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Its quite alright..... I am doing a snow dance as we speak.... :bluebounc

4. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

take the plow back...... so when you do that naturally it will start snowing for the rest of us!! ha-ha join the crowd waiting for mother nature to grace us with her presence!! welcome to the wonderful world of snow removal. pete

5. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

I bought my first plow last year and we didn't have any snow till mid January. I was actually having dreams in the middle of the night of operating the thing. Don't worry, the winter is young, and the snow will come.

6. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I will go throw a rake and a green landscape barrel in the back that should do it. I too can't wait to crash into my first mailbox...I mean my first night of plowing. A friend of mine who plowed for years and has sense gotten out of it, told me the act of plowing is just driving around getting in small accidents. Everytime you put that plow down you are crashing into stuff. May it be snow, mailboxes, trees, lawns, manhole covers etc. Sounds fun to me!! xysport

7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

ahh so your the reason for all the warm weather!

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Stop driving around with your plow on and showing it off and then it will snow out....:waving:

9. HKusp

HKusp Member

I took it off weeks ago. Actually as soon as it was hitting the 50"s again during the day.xysport