1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

so how many cars has everyone buried?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by bribrius, Dec 6, 2007.

1. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

We only had one storm so far this season. I have one car.
    It wasn't malicious. Wasn't right on top of it but i wouldnt be surprised if they were still trying to shovel it out. Pile was three times the size of the car.
    The person paying said quite frankly "that is where i want the snow. that car over there is not my responsibility."
    Okay. you the boss.
  2. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

roflmfao..........thats too funny, they must hate their neighbors. Hmph, don't know what thats like!:jester:
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I buried a customer's car once at his request. He said he was tired of looking at it.
  4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

now thats funny haha :D
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i have family and come neighbors like that let the snow war begin LOL
  6. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

Manager at auto parts store I plow came running out monday to stop me. I thought I'd done something wrong. She said 'The neighbors parked their car in my lot again, BURY IT!' I have to do what she says, she hands me cash after plow. The car WAS red when I started, white when I finished. I see it was gone this morning. Hope they werent late for work! I should have taken a picture of the hole in the snow bank where it was.
  7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Last year, We had a car in our lot, and we had snow on 3 sides of it past the roof line. I have photos somewhere i'll have to post them
  8. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

Definately post pics. I'll carry my camera with me and get some pics if I get a chance to bury another one!
  9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

buried 4 cars last year that were parked in the bank i was plowing. It was about midnight and they were inside a bar right next door. i went in the bar and told them they had to move them. a lot of people came out and moved there car. 4 did not. Well lets say there were not going anywhere. probably a good thing. the ones that didnt move there cars were most likely drunk and i was there doing a public service for the community in keeping drunks off the road. I bet the next morning when they went back there hangover got a little worse when they saw what they had to dig out of.
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

a few years ago before we had our business i was plowing for a guy and we were at a college which had a lot of kids that left there cars there so we burried one of them to make an example....about a half hour later a 70 some year old professor comes out with his cane and starts cleaning off the car