1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

so how do these perform on atv's

Discussion in 'SnowSport®' started by bobkittybob, Aug 29, 2008.

1. bobkittybob

bobkittybob Junior Member

I guess back blading is out of the question. How do you pile snow if you can raise your plow as you pile it. Might work fine for first few snow falls but about 5 to 10 falls into the season were to you put the snow? I'm not convinced these plows are not just a gimmick. I'm buying a plow for my atv soon and I like the simplicity of these plows but do the perform. Some input would be appreciated before I spend $700 to $1000.

2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

not worth the money if you need to back drag or pile snow any where... spend the money on a snoway

3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

they work real good for sidewalks, when the snow piles up too high on the sides you just push it down to the end and let the guys plowing in trucks get rid of it.