1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowway 29hd wireless problems

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Fwalter, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Fwalter

Fwalter Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have a snowway 29HD that I have had for four years, I absolutely love all of it except the remote. I am on the forth wireless controller (all so far under warranty). The controller just stops receiving the signal from the remote. The dealer said that they have recalled several different serial numbers. I have made up my mind that if this last one goes bad, I'm switching to a wired controller.

I guess my questions are if anyone else has went through numerous controllers? And if you have switched to a wired controller, what are you likes, dislikes?
  2. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I had one on a Snoway 26 go bad. It was not the hand held unit but the main controller on the plow. I replaced it with a wired unit. Works great.