1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowstorm 12/29/15 Maine

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by BOSSMAN21, Dec 28, 2015.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

We are all patiently awaiting the first snow of the year, snapped a pic of 3 of our 4 pick ups tonight, we cant wait to push that white gold tomorrow! Ill post more pictures of the storm along the way tomorrow. Sorry about the poor quality, it was sleeting and dark! Left to right is my new Ram with the 8.5 fisher V, 3500 Chev Duramax with 9.2 boss stainless V, and 2005 GMC 2500 with fisher V.

Plow fleet 20151.png

Plow fleet 20152.png

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  2. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

I forget what snow looks like, None here in NJ. Glad you got some, best of luck

3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Make sure you dont plow it too fast, savoir the moment :) Have Fun!

4. Joeshmo

Joeshmo Junior Member

Looks good! My buddy is in Wells and spend the New Year up there. It was great to see the snow again. Where I am in Massachusetts got a few inches, not enough to throw the plow on, but keeping my fingers crossed that it comes soon!!!

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking fleet. Hope we get some more snow soon.

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Looking good. Question though. Why would you choose three different plow manufacturers for your trucks vs. one where you could swap plows back and forth if needed?

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

He said 2 fishers and one boss

8. jonniesmooth

jonniesmooth Senior Member

why

Because they were the best available at the time, and in his budget?