1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowsport plow

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by k1768, Dec 5, 2003.

1. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Anyone seen one of these in action? Are they worth using? Looks like it'd run about $1400 complete.
    I'd rather have a real plow, but I've been told it will void warranty on my 2003 1500 because of the IFS.
    Will just be used for driveways.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. greatGMC

greatGMC Junior Member

my neighbor has one he does both our yards/driveways. Actually, works real good.

I think that is about what he paid, pretty close to that.

I ran it a little on my own yard, even when I watch it with my own eyes I can't believe how much it pushes. Definately a cool product, especially for the non-commercial guy that doesn't want to dump a lot of money into a plow.
    I'd buy one but I can just use his ....lol
    I'll just buy him a case of the cold stuff.

-2 cents
  3. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

After MUCH deliberation I decided to go with Snowman Snowplow's 75 LDA pull plow. A bit more money, but does a good job. I've used it about three times now and I'm pretty happy with it. Still wonder if I shoulda gone with one of the new lighter weight front plows like the Homesteader, but this was cheaper then that and 0% chance of warranty issues with this.

Thanks for the response though.