1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplowing Salesperson

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LocalTouch, Aug 15, 2004.

1. LocalTouch

LocalTouch Junior Member
    from Ohio

I did a search, not many results. Has anyone considered, or are currently using a snowplowing salesperson? I have been in business 5 years now, and have done all the sales myself. This year my landscaping business keeps me and the partner quite busy, and this does not leave much time to obtain new plowing accounts. My thought is to hire a salesperson on a commission basis, equipped with all necessary pricing, contracts, references, letters of recommendation, company resume, etc. Dressed in our professional business attire. I would supply the salesperson with everything, down to a credit card for any expenses. I would like some feedback if anyone has tried this, if it worked, or didn't, or if you are currently using a salesperson of some type. I don't want someone to just sit around calling on the phone. I want face to face contact. Thanks!!!!

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

what part of Ohio?

3. LocalTouch

LocalTouch Junior Member
    from Ohio

West suburbs of Cleveland.