1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplowers Open House

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ZamboniHDB, Sep 11, 2004.

1. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Did anyone attend Western's snowplowers open house in Milwaukee, Wisconsin today, Saturday September 11?

Rick

2. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Wow, I am surprised! I guess I was the only one from forum in attendance??? I figured that there would be quite a few from this forum that lives within a couple of hours of Western's Milwaukee factory that would have attended their open house. Maybe Western did a poor job of promoting this. The only place I knew it was advertised was on their web site.

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Being from connecticut it would have been a bit of a haul for me.Otherwise i would have attended.

4. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Well did you get the "free" factory plow and mount inspection by the service dept?
    A few that attended and had the inspection found out that their mounts and plows were in need of attention.
    Shame more of the dealers didn't get the word out as Western does a great open house and tour.
    :rolleyes: John...........................................

5. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

John -
    Anything in particular that was wrong with the mounts or plows that people brought to the open house? No, I didn't drag my plows with!
    Rick