1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowplow women....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by RSE, Jan 5, 2013.

1. RSE

RSE Member

I was watching my buddies truck clear a lot across from one of my accounts when low and behold his wife jumps out from the drivers side. I drove over and asked her how long she had been plowing and she said a couple of years here and there just to help out.
    Got me thinking if their are any other female plow operators out there.If so....please tell us how you came about this industry and maybe a pic or two.Thumbs Up
  2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

This is a forum for plowing snow. The way you asked sounds like you're just looking for pics of a woman. They have sites for that stuff too. I mean, why would a female driver or any woman for that matter need or even want to post a pic of their self on a forum full of guys?
  3. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

My wife plows and shovels for me when we get behind or short handed she's been doing this for a few yrs now. I know there is a few ladys that are on here but you dont normally hear from them let alone get a pic.
  4. ALC-GregH

from pa

Maybe you can post a pic of your wife then? Heck, this guy RSE needs to see some skin. :jester:
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There are a lot of women moving snow and a few that are members of the forum. I think snowbabe even posted up some pic's and videos of snow operations in Colorado.

You can take lessons in doing driveways from this woman from Canada

6. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

My wife plows, shovels,sands and runs mowers with blowers. When I need help and she's available, she's there.
  7. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

I agree that the woman that actually plow snow aren't going to post pics of themselves on here, however, there is a "calender girls" post here so to ***** at this guy that this is "a forum for plowing snow" is a little much. Some people need to relax and if you don't like a post, then don't comment!
  8. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I don't think I would like to be in the dog house with my wife! :gunsfiring: So he will just have to settle for the Calendar Girl forum. Thumbs Up
  9. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

i don't think it was out of line...i mean think about it, it's a good point, were you expecting to see the girl in that video? i wasn't...kind of an interesting topic, i bet there are more than you think...
  10. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I've seen as least 1 in my city, & I know a few others that own plows to plow there own property & I'm sure they do their neighbors as well.
  11. fireside

fireside Senior Member

My wife helps out also . She will load trucks with salt and salt lots. Plowing she will get it done but my 9 y/o does a much better job. Back when life was much simpler she would shovel or snowblow all the sidewalks. Now she say's that what i have three boys for!
  12. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

we have had more then one plow operator come into the shop i work at and be a very beautiful lady with a plow issue. few and far between but they are out there.
  13. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Marry one of them?

I wonder if there is anybody here that got into plowing/snow removal because of the lady they met,dated or married was into the snow biz.
  14. ALC-GregH

from pa

You all are missing the point. Why would he have to see a pic of them? If they posted on here that they are in the service industry like any other "guy" then just posting should be good enough.
  15. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Sounds a little creepy! :eek: :nod:
  16. RSE

RSE Member

Thanks for all the replies....