1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplow wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dieselman19, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

I am working on a set of wings that will put those pro wings to shame, they are made from a plow face, you will not have an issue with bending them, if you bent them you will bend the face, they have a 22 degree pitch forward for no drift off, i should have them done by this weekend, they are taking me alot longer to construct then i planed becuase they are my first ones. If they work i want to start marketing them, i will have pics posted when i complete them:D

2. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

I run with plow wings and love them. I'd like to see what you have planned. Post pics when complete.

3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

it sounds like your wings will be better then pro wings. a lot of people use pro wings and like them. take pics of your wings for us:)