1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowplow valk commercial one way plow 8ft blade 1ton size in hazleton pa

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Jan 11, 2011.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

not my plow blade. was thinkin about it for my 1ton. but i got 2 blades now dont need 3.

but some were sayin in the pics section thay like the 1 way plow on the 2500hd in there.

seen this for cheep he said the ear's are about 21.5 apart for the clip in to a truck side.

figure someone might want it. he said cash talks.

great work horse plow 8' $575..... 5 7 0 _ 9 5 6 . 1 7 4 1 guys # call him he had it on local swap sheet. he has it in Hazleton, PA 18201

this would make a super plow for doin big windrow of lots. he said its not got a lot of use and 98% solid no rust threw. just fresh coat of paint.

hope someone can benifit from this nice little plow.

if you do buy it post up here so we can close this .

valk 8ft 1 way 1.jpg

valk 8ft 1 way 2.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Will this one work with fisher MM2 head gear??
  3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i dont think its direct clip . but that price grab it and do 1 hr modification to the ear spacing to fit real easy. thats all i was going to do.

via the pics the only thing it needs is a new wear edge.