1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowplow insurance help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rugbysprt, Sep 15, 2004.

1. rugbysprt

rugbysprt Junior Member

Hay All, new here. I was wondering if someone can help? I have been working for my boss for five years now, kinda his right hand man now. well he tells me everything about has company, and he was telling me about his problems finding companies that will carry snowplow insurance, now that his is expired. can anyone recommend a company that he can call? Thanks for any help.
  2. bcf

bcf Senior Member

I've been using Erie Ins. They have been my auto insurance company since I've had it, now the have my fence company liability insurance, and added plowing to that. Pretty good rates, too. I'm only 25, and didnt' have any problems getting a policy with them.
  3. rugbysprt

rugbysprt Junior Member

insurance help

thank you for the help i'll look into them, thanks
  4. m&m owner

m&m owner Member
    from MN

I get my street cleaning (snow plowing) ins. from auto owners no problems. Good luck
  5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

My insurance is with Grange. Have all of it with them.