1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplow Improvements

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bldrs83, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

Have you ever wondered what you would change on your plow if you could have the opportunity? What other options would you like to see available? Example: I use a Boss Vee. I would like to see a trip edge available and maybe a wireless remote. Some might want down pressure in a Western and and a different color, maybe gray or orange. Maybe something trivial like lighted plow markers or little work lights to help hook and unhook at night. Who knows, word might get back to the manufactures who might have your idea on the table and this would be the final push to make it reality.
  2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i would like a trip edge, v plow with extendable wings like a blizzard. but it would weigh alot so i would need to get a 550, and then the side wing to finish it off. ooopss you were just asking about the plow. :)
    i want a plow that wont have any problems, have all the kinks worked out before being sold and mount by itself. just drive up and it mounts to your truck. but then dealers wouldnt make any $$ for repairs at 3 am.