1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplow for Jeep Wrangler

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jevz1, Feb 15, 2007.

1. jevz1

jevz1 Junior Member

Looking for some comments and recomendations for a snow blade for a Jeep Wrangler TJ.
    This will only be used for my driveway.

2. will it really only be used on your driveway, or are there a few possible other places that you'll plow? Friends/relatives house, work parking lot, local donut shop?
  3. jevz1

jevz1 Junior Member

Strictly my driveway, which is rather wide and long. If I do the neighbors as a favor, they will expect it everytime it snows.
  4. vic4news

vic4news Junior Member

I put an 84" snowbear on my '97 TJ this year. Very happy with it. It is real easy to get on and off the jeep. I was able to mount the winch switch to the dashboard by installing it in the
    ash tray.

5. well, IF it is only going to be for you than have a look at the Homesteader or the Suburbanite. They are a decent plow for the home and should be priced decently. Before I bought a plow I saw the snowbear at Lowes and thought at the time that it was cool and I wanted it, but I got a 2yr old sno-way for 1200 bucks and I'm glad I went that route because now I do several driveways and a few parking lots. Good luck with your decision!
  6. Straightliner

Straightliner Member

7. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

jeep plow

curtis makes a personal use plow,they call the home pro 7' ploy blade with poly urethane cutting edge.no shoes
  8. corey1977

corey1977 Member
    from maine

snowplow for a jeep wrangler

I have seen on here a LD fisher series plow on a wrangler
  9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Boss makes a real nice, light personal plow as well. It would be best to go that route because, you might wanna make some quick cash with it and you got a good plow to do it with. There is a guy running around here with a little Blizzard plow on his wrangler and it does awesome!!!
  10. jevz1

jevz1 Junior Member

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the advice and info.​
  11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

meyers tm 6.5
  12. jevz1

jevz1 Junior Member

So far I've been looking at the Meyer TMP6.5, the Fisher Homesteader, and the Western Suburbanite.
  13. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

stay away from the homesteader/ western light duty