1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplow for 2013 F150 Screw 5.0

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SEMULE, Feb 6, 2014.

1. SEMULE

SEMULE Junior Member

Last summer I traded my F250 V10 with Fisher Extreme V and hired a contractor to plow the commercial sites I own. The contractor is doing ok, but I find I need a plow for minor clean-ups and my home driveway.

Does anyone have experience with any brand of plow on a similar truck? I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

2. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

Snoway makes one that bolts right on. The 26 and 26r. I had a 26 on a F150 a few years back and it was great!!

3. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

Since you are driving a half-ton, your options are limited unless you really beef up the suspension. I would say get a 8' Fisher HD but you are gonna have to put timbrens, leveling/lift or a higher rate spring set. I know to you Ford guys I'm just driving a "Jap" truck but when it comes down to it, a half-ton is a half-ton, its not your F-250 that you had before. So HD with suspension upgrades or a 7'6'' Fisher SD, just my $.02