1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplow Driver NEEDED urgent!!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Vaughn Schultz, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for snowplow driver in and around Naperville IL. You do not need a truck, but if you have one great. Please call (630) 750-2333 NOW!

If your looking for other work such as landscaping, brickwork, shop work(working on trucks and equipment) that is also available if you so chose.

Please call me today,

Eric
    Elite Plowing

2. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

give me a call vaughn im the guy for a do it all type i have 2 years wearhouse experience worked on semis for a year worked on cars my whole life since i was 6 (im only 21 though) looking to learn the buisness for a few years before i start some on my own down here i dont have experience plowing but i learn fast and can do most landscaping stuff 815 822 1247 call or text

3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Love it , your log in is "pushing snow" yet you have zero plowing experience lol

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Would you judge me also if my handle was "banging chicks" even if my previous experience was the contrary?

5. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Especially on a 7 year old thread

6. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Lol... Hey, maybe they're still looking! :laughing:

7. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

So, what is the proper length of time to wait for a return phone call about employment on a 7 year old thread? :laughing:

8. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

id have to say 21 years lol oops newbie mistake i have plowed just have never had my own plow truck yet