1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplow Contract

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Lukes72, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Lukes72

Lukes72 Junior Member

Looking For Some Samples Or Ideas To Create A Contract. I Have Been Plowing Snow For 15 Years But This Is The First Year On My Own Any Help Would Be Appreciated.

2. ultimate snow

ultimate snow Junior Member

for some reason people are not willing to share I’ve been asking and even sent e-mails to the one who said shoot me one and I’ll send it ..but noting :nono:

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

yep its true no one likes to help around here its competitive after all and you gotta pay to play

i would be more than happy to help but i dont know where to start, i cant even get insurance in NJ for starters :gunsfiring:

4. PipeGuy

PipeGuy Junior Member

I've run loaders from time to time pushing snow since 1980. I've only had my own the last couple of years and haven't made any real effort to get snow removal work. The year before last I only cleared one lot. It was within driving distance of the laoder and I got $350 for about 40 minutes of road time and an hours worth of pushing.
    This year I wrote up the attached agreement but have yet to use it. Please tell me what you think (I can take it:D )

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  5. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member