1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowmobile Snowplow.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Hmm... Doesnt seem like its the way to go, maybe if your just clearing a little path into your little shed 40 ft into the woods?

And.... 700 dollars :eek: !

3. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

$700 seems really expensive for a plow that in my eyes seems worthless!! Why put a plow on a snowmobile?? I guess i'm missing the idea behind this thing:confused:

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Just like the plow on the ZTR. Why what a waste of time and money.

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

snowmobile do they even have a reverse ?? its been a few years since i rode one

6. Most do now.

Keep LOTS of spare belts handy..

7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Ha that product is total b.s.

8. Harleychvy

Harleychvy Senior Member

It's much much warmer in my truck, and I have a radio.:D

9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Another one of those products someone will buy just to say, "I got a plow on my snowmobile, what do you have?" Although it might be nice for pushing snow up to the ice house, seems like I could find a better way to spend $700.

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That must be realy bad for your track and sliders becouse they are not getting any snow to lubricate them.

11. Lil STX Ford

Lil STX Ford Senior Member

Next thing we will see is a Harley Davidson sportster with a 9 1/2 V on it......

12. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

:laughing:

13. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

that will kill the clutch, chaincase, belts, it will overheat unless it fan cooled, and if you hit something your going over the winsheild. :D

14. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

That is so dumb. I have gotten stuck just crossing streets before on a sled. It must be more for grooming small trails or something.

15. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

x2

Seems pretty stupid to me

16. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it must be for back country grooming......wat else could you even use it for? a parking lot lol

17. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I guess you could say your 'working and playing?' I wouldn't ever do that to my sled.... (Just got an idea to pull the 09 MXZ 600 behind the wheelers 60" plow....) Oh boy. Better go to sleep.

18. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

Unless sleds turn better than they used what a waste of steal.

19. mrfixx

mrfixx Junior Member

mrfixx

Its a detour-ant for the cop's.............. I was plowing my driveway:laughing:

20. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Seems like all it will do is tear up your sled! The sad part is that somebody paid for the R&D development, patent fees, geared up manufacturing, and insurance costs to put a stupid thing like that into production. Cycle country seems to be a pretty good company, so do they know something we don't? Do they have a chance to make millions off a stupid dea like this?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....what do you guys think?