1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowMen in KC

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nboeger4, Oct 3, 2013.

1. nboeger4

nboeger4 Member

Just wondering if any of you have any experience with SnowMen in the Kansas City area? Good or bad?? Not trying to start a bash if anything hasn't gone right. I would just like a little input. Thanks

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Their shop is by my KC office, look like a big outfit.

3. nboeger4

nboeger4 Member

Yes they do seem pretty big. It makes me wonder a little bit about a company in this area that only pushes snow.

4. jmculler86

jmculler86 Junior Member

Worked for them last season this was my first go around with them got a ton of hrs online system to enter yr times is a pain good people to work with very very serious about there business no one goes home until everyone's done went out salting numerous times and didn't see another truck running besides others in my area that loaded out of the same depot almost exactly 15 BUSINESS days from the time you submit yr time sheets to the time you receive yr check

5. joeyg999

joeyg999 Member
    from Kansas

I know some people that have worked with them for a long time.

6. nboeger4

nboeger4 Member

Well I've got everything going with them. So we will try it out this year and see how it goes. You definitely get fast responses to questions.