1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowmans 2012-2013 picture thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by thesnowman269, Jan 10, 2013.

1. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

i will start out with just a few random ones that i have laying around. the equipment is not mine, it belongs to a friend of mine who i plow with.i haven't taken to many pictures this year as we have been busy getting organized so a few are from past years

1st one is from last season from left to right is my truck and my buddies two trucks. the ext cab now has a snoway v plow and the western v plow is now on the regular cab. both are 6.4s

2nd is of the two superdutys and one subs superduty in the middle. you can see hear that we swapped the plows around

3rd is the wide out we installed on his brand new 2013 f350 right before the storm

and last just a random shot of the two trucks.

fiore fleet 3.jpg

fiore fleet.jpg

western wide out.jpg

fiore fleet 2.jpg
  2. thesnowman269

1st is of a back rack i built for the truck in the picture which now has the wide out on it. painted the back rack white to match the truck. came out pretty cool

2nd is of our dump truck and an excavator we rented. one of the only pics i have of it currently. it now has a 2yrd buyers v-box salter in the bed and a snoway revolution hanging off the front. i will get some more up to date photos this week

3rd is just another shot of the dump. im a total ford fan but this truck has really impressed me so far. the only thing i do not like is the engine temp will rise rather considerably when going up a hill if you try to maintain a decent speed. i think with an exhaust and intake it would do much much better

and lastly we have a picture of the guys pulling the tarp off the salt bin. we are currently working on a better system here. its a real pain in the buns the way we are doing it now. the loader is not ours we just use it for loading salt and snow removal is needed

back rack.jpg

dump truck and excavator.jpg

the dump truck.jpg

loading salt.jpg

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

dodge is dope.
  4. thesnowman269

i really like the truck. it literally pushes mountains. i took some better pictures today however my phone decided they were not worth keeping :mad:
  5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

got any finished pics of the back rack it looks great
  6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Those are some sweet trucks!
  8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Everything looks good, and a little extra respect from me simply for admitting that all that is not yours. Alot of people on here try to play it off like that, so kudos for being honest! I'm kinda in the same deal I guess, we run three trucks when it snows, but one is mine, and two are my buddies.
  9. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Awesome trucks!
  10. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

love the regular cab ford
  11. thesnowman269

i will have to take some the next time i am over there. it cam out looking pretty good

that one of my favorite trucks that he owns. it now has a 5in SS exhaust sct tuner and S&B intake. nothing crazy by any means but she still scoots! also i apologize for not updating with better pictures. i just havent been around any of the truck lately. we did however put roof on our salt bin. so no more tarp!
  12. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

You've got a pretty nice fleet!
  13. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Looks good. Do you have any pics of the covered salt bin?