1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowman Rear/Pull Snowplow $1200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wiwrage, Sep 19, 2011.

1. wiwrage

wiwrage Junior Member

7.5' Snowman snowplow, rear plow, joystick control, 12" extension wing, wiring harness and storage jack stand. I added single sided wing without cutting edge (could be added) to provide 1' of pushback along residential driveways without tearing up lawn. See photos at:

http://www.keithwrage.com/P/Snowman-Snowplow-For-Sale/18442926_JxBJmH

Works great, annual service always done. 715.965.2221

2. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 Senior Member

Where are u located,how old is it and any cracks or welds

3. wiwrage

wiwrage Junior Member

I am in Medford, WI (zip 54451)
    Not sure of age...I think about 6 yrs. The Ford garage in town had it before me...they are the local plow dealer so I know they serviced it well. In terms of cracks/welds...none that I know of. Nothing on the blade/bar. I recall they said they added some gussets to the lift frame - they look factory to me and I've never had it sitting next to another one to know what they added vs factory...if that makes sense!

4. wiwrage

wiwrage Junior Member

Sold

This plow has been sold.