1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowman Pull Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nick858, Dec 18, 2010.

1. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Ive got an older Snowman Pull Plow. Its the bed/truss mount style. It was new on the pallet 2 years ago, but had been sitting several years. Ive got 2 and have sold a truck, and the buyer didnt want the rear plow. 7 foot, with box ends. Good working unit, great for driveways, docks, etc.

Id like $850 cash, but am open to offers. May even be able to help with delivery if you are remotely close to central Iowa.

2. What comes with it and can you get some pics up

3. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Its the flat steel mount that bolts down in your truck bed, pump/motor assembly, hydraulic cylinder, 7 foot plow with box ends, control. Its everything you need to make it work, Ill just pull it off my pickup and give you everything thats on mine.

4. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

I mite be interested. Do You have any pictures? Thanks You could even text them to 815-238-6093

5. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I know I can text them, Ill do that tomorrow. thanks for your interest