1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowman pull blade (Hieght)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kirby ent, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Kirby ent

Kirby ent Member

Hi guys I am looking at getting 3 snowman pulls but there is no dealer here in Canada so I cannot see one in person.
    Can you get your endgate down with them on. We will need to get blower off the truck for tight walks around some clients properties?
    Thanks

2. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

I had no problems using the Daniels backblades. Not familiar with the one you're looking at though.

3. Kirby ent

Kirby ent Member

No one owns a snowman?

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Kirby, I have used and sold snowman backblades for about 6 years now. The tailgate issue is not a problem on most trucks. You can adjust the lift arms for a variety of bumper and lift heights and when you put the blade down you can put the tailgate down and unload from the bed.

Jerre

5. Kirby ent

Kirby ent Member

great thanks

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

If your going to be doing a lot of commercial work with them get the two arm mount type, seen too many that used the receiver only that destroyed the hitch.