1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JTS Landscaping, Nov 23, 2004.

1. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

so glad there is finally going to be some snow here there say 3-5 by wed night then lake affect after that. cant wait to try out the new blade. just wondering if anyone else had gotten snow yet and got to do any plowing. post some plowing pics to. need to see some 04 snow photos

2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Last weekend we got 30 inches. Heck of a storm. I guess we are the leaders so far.

3. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

We got like 2" weekend before last, it's all gone now :( I hope we get more SOOOOOOON!!

4. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

Supposed to get 1-3" in the chicagoland area!!

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Be safe guys, glad to hear you guys are getting snow. Our 6" from a week and a half ago is gone except for a few piles here and there in parking lots.

6. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

Hey Bolts,

Did you lose power. I was in Halilfax yesterday and the way down through the valley there were patches of heavy snow but then areas that seemed to have no snow. Halifax itself just had the piles left from where it was piled up during plowing. We only got about 0.5 inch from all that, just enough to spread some salt and they are predicting heavy rains for Thursday, for you guys too I guess. :dizzy:

7. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Our power was out for about 30 hours. We got hit hard, it's mostly all melted away now though. It was a bitc$h of a storm. $$$$$ though. Come down sometime and see the Blizzard 810 and what it can do to your profit line. Also our rear mount plows. Happy to have you. Buy ya a coffee. :) Tims of course. Still looking for dealers/agents your way!

8. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

Will do sometime, I am down there a fair bit. We can talk about the dealer thing some more. I saw Live at 5 when they were showing the heavy, wet s*&t. Hard on equipment but at least you weren't in Yarmouth.

9. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

instead of the 3-5 we ended up getting 10.5 not bad for a first storm though

10. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

JTS, I live in Montcalm County just north of you and we got between 6-8 inches. It was great, I got to use my new Boss 7'6" straight blade for the first time. It worked so nice. I just can't wait for more...... :waving:

11. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Its rockin' with lake effect north of Syracuse NY. Have about 4 inches of wet and heavy on the ground !

Finally got to push some snow and salt today................ :drinkup:

I see the lowballer who got the town square this year hasn't plowed yet ! :gunsfiring:

Oh well....Ya get what you pay for ! ...........geo