1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowing In Maryland

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Precision Lawn, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

It's snowing it a$$ off in the mounation of Garrett county about 3 inches on the ground and coming down hard and very hard to see the roads

2. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

I have 3 lots in frostburg can you give me a up date.
    Mike

3. Precision Lawn

Hello Mike
    I'm up on savage mounation above westerport at my cabin and would say we have about three inches on the ground. I know the roads down around frostburg were slick a friend that lives on the farm had to go to frostburg cause his daughter had a accident cause the roads were slick

4. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

Hows the hunting? i want to go back to pa. tomm. my hunting has sucked. I guess ill go out early am and plow and salt it should be okey for the rest of the day than. My home phone is 301-777-3758 if you care to call.
    Mike

5. Precision Lawn

its has suck i was up for the first week and it was to hot i came up around 2 today and it should be good with snow on the snow
    i might try to call you tomorrow sometime
    if you go out tommorrow good luck

frank

6. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

Yes good luck to you, i will be going to my cabin in the am in pennsylvani i wont be home to late sat. eve. call me any other time though.
    Mike