1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowing in Indiana

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sandman309, Dec 3, 2005.

1. sandman309

sandman309 Junior Member
    from indiana

It's starting to snow in northern Indiana OH BOY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Need help?! Where are you at I can leave right now! I'm down in Columbus (35 miles south of indy ain't gettin nothin! just a little "wintry mix" as they call it, which is sleet/freezing rain... I'm getting ready just in case LOL... going to set my alarm clock for 4 in case I gotta go salt a couple places.

Lemme know, I'm serious about coming up if you need it and are within reasonable distance. I'm dying to plow!!!!!

3. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

I am up by the fort and we have about 2inches on the ground and its still coming. payup payup payup

4. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

I just got done plowing , a nice billable event !! about 2-3 inch of powder ,in Garrett In

5. phatsat67

phatsat67 Junior Member
    from indiana

Yea, they keep getting me all excited to get out and then no snow. Im in New Castle and all we got last night was enough ice for me to break two ice scrapers on my car this morning. The plow truck is still setting outside all iced over:mad:

6. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Ya we didn't get anything here either last night, a little sleet/freezing rain yesterday evening, thats about it... I set alarm for 4 this morning so I could go salt if it was slick... got dressed went outside, it wasn't slick, showed 31 degrees out so I just went back to bed.

7. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

We received just enough for me to hit my 2 inch trigger. Started about 4 am and was able to get about half of my accounts done before mother nature decided to start snowing, which was accumulating. Went home, took a 2 hour nap and finished up around 5PM. First time out with the new truck and plow and knock on wood, no problems!:) This was our first plowable event so I was pretty pumped to get out. Now I need to get off this site and get working on the invoices! payup

Be Safe!
    John

8. phatsat67

phatsat67 Junior Member
    from indiana

Channel 8 shows that its supposed to flurry everyday other than monday for the rest of the week maybe by weekend there might be a few inches to plow.payup