1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowing hard in Norwalk CT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLOWMAN45, Jan 18, 2004.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

well is really snowing in earnest here and there is a good 3 inches out there so who knows how much today payup
  2. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

it isn't doing anything here yet, but it is supposed to start later on.
  3. Plowanator

Plowanator Junior Member

Its snowing little over here... Its supposed to snow all day but not too much I cleared about 2.5" off my drive way this morning at 7 but i havent been out since
  4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

We got about a half inch here in middletown it wasnt really snowing much at all but now that im posting here and looking out the window, it seems to be picking up.Kinda worried the rain/snow line is gonna be close its already 31 out.
  5. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

it is now 11:50 and it is snowing pretty hard :D
  6. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

It is snwing in Jersey. THe weather is so screwed up. On Thursday it was such a powdery snow and today it is so heavy and wet. Well just waiting till it stops to go work. Another pay day!payup
  7. xlr8

xlr8 Senior Member

Started snowing lightly last night at about 1/4 till midnight, and we still only have 1.5" . Seems to have picked up the pace over the past 30 min. Hope we get at least 3" !