1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowIceManagement.com

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ColumbiaLand, Feb 11, 2011.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

So I am finally putting together a website for our winter services. I own the domain snowicemanagement.com and .net. Can you guys post some links to others sites or comment on things that you would have on yours. We are also going to enable customers to be able to view and pay their accounts online. I also have a large numbers of photos and a few videos that I will be putting on here. I'm going to hire a firm to build it and I'm looking for input from those of you who are in this business or have built a site before.

Thanks

2. Bigrd1

Bigrd1 Senior Member

Make sure your site is fairly easy to find things. Some of the other's websites that i've been on have been a real pain in the you know what.

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Be sure to password protect each account, which may be a big pain in the butt. However, none of your customers are going to want anyone else seeing their account info.