1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowfall history ?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by storm king, Oct 5, 2008.

1. storm king

storm king Member

Hey gang,

Any one know of a site where we can get the snowfall avg.'s like say for the county I live in ?
    All the ones I have found only give the big citys in N.Y. (that is the problem) , and NYC is the closest I can find but , we are at about 1000 ft higher and nyc is about 50-60 miles south of us as the crow flies.

Most of the other citys are up north and get more snow , so the avg. is off quite a bit.

I know we get more than the city , but can't find a site for the smaller towns, so I figured if I can find one for the county it would be much closer than the city avg.

Thanks in advance , Storm King

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

3. icemen pro

icemen pro Junior Member
    from central

hey storm check out skyeyeweather.com talk to rich

4. storm king

storm king Member

thanks guys !
    storm king

5. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

You can also try noaa.gov

6. storm king

storm king Member

It's not really important but, I was just trying to find the local snowfall amts. for my town.

I have tried all the sites the gang reckomended and then some, but still no luck. Thanks for the help guys.

Think snow !
    ............Storm King................