1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowfall amounts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dbduts, Oct 30, 2009.

1. dbduts

dbduts Member

I need to find a web site that gives snowfall amounts for a town that I plow in .I have to get their report and an average on the property.I am in Ma

Thanks Dbduts
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. dbduts

dbduts Member

Thanks I'll give it a try.I did find a pay site. Waiting to get a price for service
  4. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape Senior Member

I am also interested in this. That website is nice, because it gives an average of yearly snowfall, and average snow fall per month.

Does anyone know of a website that will give the snowfall recorded per day, or month for the past 3 years...

say if I wanted to lookup how much it snowed (maybe even on what days) in december 2008.
  5. TreeClimber57

TreeClimber57 Junior Member

Great site. Unfortunately outside of the U.S. the info is rather minimal.
  6. dhsboston

dhsboston Junior Member

7. stackmaster

stackmaster Senior Member

In Canada I use "Environment Canada" and it gives totals by month day and even the hour. How much snow fell and when. I print this off with the invoices so that all our commercial customers can see. They love it.
  8. dhsboston

dhsboston Junior Member

Snow totals by storm

Sorry Dbduts, Forgot, the link gives totals by type of weather in season and just realized that the current link I posted gives the wind gusts from the other day but during rain and snow storms it has totals for alot of cities and towns.
  9. dbduts

dbduts Member

snow fall amounts

Hi dhs boston I was going to name my company that.Is that your name of a company?Mine would be Dan,s Handyman Services. I would not want to get names crossed.
  10. dbduts

dbduts Member

I just got aprice from weather works .com they have the snowfall reports for all areas but it cost 244.00 a year and you can get 4 differant zip codes and it is 45 for each additional codes.Really didn't want to spend that much for a report I spent enough already this year.
  11. prostk2

prostk2 Member

Accuweather.com will give a breakdown of rain and snow for a calendar day. Type in zipcode and it is on the bottom of that first page. Only problem is that you can only go back one month. Just print the whole month and you are set and it is 100% free!!! Hope this helps
  12. dbduts

dbduts Member

thanks I' ll give them a try I am going to bill weekly I hope
  13. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

it has all past weather history data for all major cities.