1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowfall amounts in ontario canada

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowdrifter, Oct 2, 2001.

1. snowdrifter

snowdrifter Guest

:confused: been searching everywhere for individual snowfall amounts per storm for the past five years.does anybody know a site or where to get this information? trying to get a price together for a season instead of per hour. hoping i make more$$$$$$$ doing it per season as i can get more done if per season as per hour i don't push near as hard to get done. hope it works???? any input would be appreciated. LET IT SNOW !!!

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey! A fellow Canadian! :cool: Welcome to Plowsite.

I haven't had much luck finding a site like you describe either, but for your purposes you could try asking the city/town hall of the community you will be plowing in. Snowfalls vary wildly from place to place in a province the size of Ontario, local records are what you'll want.

I got precip records from Orillia's city hall, although they aren't the most detailed they were of some help to me.

Starting this season, keep your own detailed records of snowfall dates/accumulations etc. In a few seasons you'll have your own "database" you can chart trends with.

3. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

4. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Bon jour, Denis.

Good to hear you back again.

Bruce

5. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome back!

Nice to have you back with us Denis - and thank you for the links! :cool: