1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bounty21061, Nov 23, 2005.

1. bounty21061

bounty21061 Member

Has anyone had problems with snowex i got the pivot pro the other day and half the parts were missing for the spreader and then i had to wait 3 days for the mount and their was not parts bag in there with the nuts and bolts ect is this comman with them.They even had a parts check list in there and the box for those parts weren't check off what kind of company is this.They don't seem to care about us all they want is their money. I hope my parts will be here today or its going back and i'll get a western.:angry:
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I had my 1075 installed on the Dodge about a month ago. I havent got to use it yet but so far I am very happy. My dealer is awesome. They back me up on absolutely everything. I have never had a Western spreader, how are they?