1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex website

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by TazLandscapes, Dec 8, 2007.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

I have been trying for the last couple months to get on the snowex website and it brings me to some dealer in europe or cpw website.does anybody know of a diffrent website to get to them

Thanks
    Mike

2. Try Steve at trailer king. He could give you his dealer who could get you in tough with the right peeps..From what I understand, Snowex is owned by the Amish. They do not believe in computers and such.. Strange but probably true. If you get snow magazine or snow biz magazine they have an ad in there with a phone number. I called 2 weeks ago about the 7500/8500 spreaders. http://www.trailerkinginc.com/

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

They don't have a company website but if you look in your owners manual there is a 800 number. Call it and ask for tech support. I have called it several times and they have been more than helpfull.

Good Luck Mike

4. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

1-800 #

I just called last week & spoke with them, the number is 1-800-salters. The guy I spoke with was very nice & informative.

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Pretty shabby for a company like that not to have a website in today's day and age! :eek:

6. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

7. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

8. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

Thanks alot 92xt and clark lawn for the help.My neighbor is in the market for a new sander and that is why i was looking for the snowex website.He likes my 8500 but wanted to research them a little more.

Mike