1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx VeePro8000 For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vanwhyjr, Oct 3, 2009.

1. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

Well my contract is up with the development that I was plowing for and I'm not renewing. I am selling my spreader. I don't have any use for it. I have rebuilt the spinner section. I put new bearings in the transmission and made a new shaft for it and made a new spinner plate out of stainless.
    It is about 5 years old but it still works good. I have an extra motor that will fit the auger or the spinner also.
    It comes with the control, and the tarp to cover it.

I'm asking $2000.00 but may take reasonable offers. I can ship it anywhere you like but it's at your cost.

Thanks for lookin'

The pics for the spreader are in this link.

Frank

2. lbfmd

lbfmd Member

do you have the cover also?

3. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

yes

cover, controller, wiring, and tie downs

4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Does the one in your signature explain why you want to get rid of it?

5. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

LOL

It is the one in my signature. It took me a while to figure out the little tweaks of it. But once I got it, it is an OK spreader. You just have to make sure you use dry, clean material and it won't have any problems.

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you should never become a salesman....

hey sir, i got this pos salt spreader that i want u to buy from me for 2000...i swear its great spreader tho

7. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

I don't care who you are that's funny..