1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx tailgate salter controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greencountry, Nov 18, 2009.

1. greencountry

greencountry Junior Member

I recently bought a used plow truck that had this in the truck but there was no wiring for it. This was mounted as if it were used but like I said there was no wiring with it. I have no need for it myself. I have NO idea if it works or not. I will be as helpfull as possible to answer any questions about this controller and I am open to offers to move this thing. It does come with the bracket to mount it (not pictured). If it is to be shipped I ask the buyer to pay exact shipping cost above offer of purchase. Thank you.

2. greencountry

heres the pics

100_1202.jpg

100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Call me ASAP 262-770--7262 I'll take it

4. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

controller

call me if you still have the controller for sale 217 827 7102 Thanks, Adam

5. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

if you still have call me please 201 615 1692 thanks mike

6. greencountry

I am waiting for a payment from brickslayer today if he does not come through I will go in order for call backs.

7. greencountry

sold thank you.

8. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Good man. Feel free to wire him money anytime......

9. greencountry

brickslayer just wondering if u got the box yet and when u do let me know if it was in working condition. I am curious as to if it were. Thanks