1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx Spreaders for sale NEW Cash Deals

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Drottlawn, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I have 4 spreaders for sale. These are strictly cash deals. No they are not stolen. They are bought from a display that snowex used. Brand new, just not current year model.
    I have a sp 7500 for $3500, a sp 325 for 900, a sp 575 for $1150, and a sp 1875 w/ swingaway for $2450. Most if not all have their manuals, wiring, and controllers. I haven't looked into it all the way to see if they have everything. The spreaders themselves are complete.
    I also have the bed they were on for sale also. It is a trailer with a 200? chevy 1500? bed mounted on it. I will sell the bed or trailer seperate.
  2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

haha i always see those displays at Klei and wonder what they do with that weird trailer guess you can buy it
  3. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

the 575 is sold. Still have the others. pm me if your interested.