1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEX SP575 Spreader

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by tonylillo, Sep 28, 2012.

1. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Are any of you folks using a SnowEx 575 spreader with the pivot pal swing away hitch mount. If so what do you think. I needed this type of setup to get my snow blower out of the bed.

2. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i use 4 of the 575s and have the same trouble getting in and out because they are hitch mounted. i would like some info on the pivot pal thing and some pics if possible...i am ordering 3 transmissions and three spinners and augers and not real happy sense i thought i put them away clean last yer..how about you have any troubles

3. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

This is my first year using this equipment, I will be throwing pellet calciumchloride/magnesium chloride, I have to check and see how well they have to be cleaned after the season. Go to http://www.snowexproducts.com/salt-spreaders/sp-575 towards the bottom of the page you will see the pivot pal. Hope this helps. I will post pics after they install.