1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex Snow EX 1875 Pro Swing Away

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by engenuityinc, Oct 20, 2006.

1. engenuityinc

engenuityinc Junior Member
    from vermont

Hi,

I have a 2 year old Snowex 1875 with a swing away mount, lid, screen, vibrator, auger, etc. Has the mount style that goes on top of the bed rails, not the "truss" mount that mounts in the bed.

I used it for my private development road only. Working for my neighbors is not something I want to continue to do (only takes one jerk...) so I am selling.

According to my log, I ran about 24 loads a season thru this, and for 2 seasons. I keep it inside at all other times.

I had it mounted on my scout, so I didnt use the bed rail brackets, and I had to elongate the latch slots to be able to mount it on the narrower truck.

Runs town sand (wet) no problem. I trimmed the baffle plate an inch or two to get better flow. Only thing "wrong" with it is the spinner shaft is very slightly bent. Yah, I backed into something on the first time I used it. I never bothered to change the shaft as its pretty minor and probably adds a little "virbration" effect to help feed. The snowex's dont feed super fast on town sand.

I would like to do local pick-up or delivery within 100 miles (like 2 hrs) but I may be able to work with you. I am located in Bolton, Vermont, (near Waterbury/Montpelier/Stowe) but I also could drop it in Holderness, NH which is near Ashland/Meredith/Laconia/Plymouth.

Email me and i can send you pictures.

I would like 1700 as it was 2300 or more with tax new, but I will take offers too.

Jerry
    802-652-0099

2. engenuityinc

engenuityinc Junior Member
    from vermont

Snowex 1875 SnoPro Tailgate Sander $1500

Lowered price, 1500 OBO.

Jerry
    802-233-3503
    jerry AT engvt DOT com