1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx Sand Pro 1875 For Sale Used

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CNYFarmboy, Mar 14, 2005.

1. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

I have decided to move up to a larger sander this next year and i am looking to sell my Snow Ex 1875 spreader this spreader is the kind that swings away from the tailgate so you can still use the box of your truck with the spreader installed. I am asking $600.00 or best offer, I paid around #$1900 when it was new. The item was purchased in Oct 2002, and has worked great. I used a sand with salt mix and it spreads it great. I wash the item out after every outing. I did have to replace the transmission on the auger this past year, there was no grease in the transmission and they don't have a way to check the grease with out tearing the spreader apart. So when I replace the transmission I modified it with a grease fitting so now once a month I pump it full of grease. But again the transmission was the only thing that has gone bad and I have the paper work for that. I am not sure where the original bill of sale and manual is, but if i find it I will give it to you. The controller for the spreader has the dual led display for the spreader and auger speeds, it also has the vibrator kit on it. I also have it set up with LED tail lights on the back that I just plug into my trailer plug. If you would like pictures please let me know my email is cnyfarmboy@frontiernet.net
  2. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Forgot to mention that I am located in Sherburne, NY Upstate, between Utica and Binghamton on Rt. 12 I can deliver the sander for a small fee, pretty much the cost of gas. Thanks again

3. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Few pictures

4. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Here is a second group

5. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Here is 3rd group

6. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member