1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowex salt spreader wiring harness Question.

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by pavwa, Dec 7, 2009.

1. pavwa

pavwa Member

I have a snowex 325 jr tailgate salt spreader and i came across a wiring harness for a 575\1075 spreader and i was wondering if i would be able to use it for the 325jr. I got the harness for next to nothing and i wanted to put it on a different truck for an extra so even if i have to modify it a little to make it work i would be happy. Thank in advance.
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

no you cant unfortunely, all you need to do with the 325 is plug and play, meaning plug into your hitch and use it via remote, the 575 and up uses the wireing harness for the contorllet too, sice you dont have that it would be pointless, the 575 and up plug into a specical kind of plug not the t-wiring, so it wont work... srry for gramatical erros, i typed this all on my phone