1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx salt spread for parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Feb 28, 2005.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have a used SnowEx spreader which would be perfect for someone with a damaged unit. the motor was junk, and we disassembled it trying to repair it. This would be perfect for someone that backed into something and mangled their spreader. It is the style that slides into the receiver. I can get the model later and pics if there is any interest.

2. Birneyj

Birneyj Junior Member

what do you want for it??
    Any pics??

3. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

How much, I have a damaged one with good motor. Let me know your price!

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Make me a fair offer. I don't know what the framework and plastic box sell for individually, but I would guess not cheap. How about $100? I will work on getting pics, I have been out all night plowing/salting.

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Get me some pics might be intrested

6. Birneyj

Birneyj Junior Member

What model is it??
    How much does it hold??
    Can you package for shipping??

7. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Still working on getting pics guys! Had to take Momma out of town for our anniversary, so I am a little behind schedule. I can package it for shipping if needed to Birneyj. It is a smaller unit which I haven't used for awhile, but as I recall you could put 300-400 pounds in it. Don't quote me on that one, but seems like about 4 80 pound bags is what we used to use. I will get the model when I snap some dig photos for you.

8. Do you still have the unit available? I need the cover...someone walked off with mine.

P