1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex question

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jdilliplane1, Dec 29, 2012.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

A sub who is working for me is looking to pick up a snowex tailgate spreader. I only use bulk salt. I tried looking on the website, but dont really see a mention for material although I see a vibrator kit offered. Any suggestions from users on here? I'm a saltdogg guy myself
  2. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

The Snowex 1875 works great for bulk. There should be a page on their site that lists all of their spreaders w/ the specks checked off for each, in rows of columns for comparison.
  3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

We run several of the snowex 1875 models and they work great. Holds about 600 - 650 pounds of product with vibrator and dual control in the cab for separate auger and spinner speeds.
  4. Lasher66

Lasher66 Member

I run the 1075 with bulk and no problems at all as long as you have a vibrator.