1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowex mini 575 plug

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by brickslayer, Nov 29, 2009.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I bought a used salter that didn't come with the controller. I wired a push button which works great. But I reciently found a controller but I lost the plug end I cut off to wire the push button. All the info I found is that its an "anderson" plug but have no idea where to buy one. Any body have the plug laying around after eliminating the controller? Or know where to buy one?
  2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

You really don't need a special plug. You can make just about anything work.

Got any pics of what you are talking about?
  3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

If I had pics I'd have the plug. Its a four way power and ground in and power ground out. Really simple but not spade terminals and too tight to solder wires, The back of the controller box has the female side. Can't get in there really. Plug would be soooooooo helpful!
  4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

5. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

If anyone has one I'm interested. But if after 12/5/09 I'll have bought a new one......Thanks

salter plug.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009