1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx Manual/Schematic Needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by rcpd34, Feb 9, 2006.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Expecting snow (hopefully) Saturday, so I went out to check the equipment and guess what?? The Piece Of Sh!t SnowEx 8000 is jammed. Emptly clean hopper. Go fugure. I get the EO message on the display and I think it's an overload. I can't find my manual to check the code and wiring. Can anyone fax or e-mail it to me?? Thanks! Fax is 301-963-5880 and e-mail is rcpd34@comcast.net

2. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

EO is motor not getting power. Soloutions says shut off and check all connections

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Ok; thanks, I'll look at it again. Any chance you could fax the manual?

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Sounds like a bad controller, if it is buy one from Karrier you will be much happier with it.

Regards Mike

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have a spare, but this one is only a year old. I'll give it a try.

6. flykelley

I am going to send you a email with the diagram from snowex. Also check for power to the thin blue wire from your fuse box. If you do not have a blue wire look for a 15 vamp fuse in the rear of the controller.

Regards Mike

7. flykelley

Brian you have mail, its written in microsoft word. If you can't open it call me and I will get to a fax machine.
    Good Luck Mike

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Got it; thanks. It wound up being a bad controller. Luckily I had another. It's only on it's second season. Betcha a dollar they won't warranty it.

9. amar

amar Member

On problem I found on my Snow Ex is a wire will come loose from the main plug behind the controler. Thats where I allways check first when I get a LB OL ... just push them up then off and on.

10. Shortys Beast

Shortys Beast Junior Member

Snow ex

Those dam plugs in the back always give me a problem for the money you would think they would have a lot better hook up, i had to cut the connectors off and hot wirer it. No problem anymore