1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx Liquid

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by Fourbycb, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Anyone out there using a SnowEx Liquid deicing system. I am looking for Pro's & Con's to there system. I would also like to see a Video of one in action if anyone has a link to one. I am really looking for info or video of there 100 or 200 gallon spraying unit's

2. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

SnowEx spray 200 gallon

I use the 200 gallon sprayer and love it. It sprays well, offers three spray patterns by simply turning the nozzles by hand on the boom. It is very accurate with the delivery of the liquid as well.

I also had the spray gun added to mine for doing walks, steps, etc with the retractable hose reel. It is an awesome piece of equipment. Check it out for sure.

Boom Spraying.JPG

Side spraying.JPG

spray system in truck.JPG

3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Call me for questions

If you have any questions about this equipment feel free to give me a call at 502-499-7841.