1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx D6230 Controllers for 575 & 1075 Spreaders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I have 5 - D6230 SnowEx Controllers for sale. Some of them work and some do not. I am selling them AS-IS so that there is no misunderstanding ( I am pretty sure 2 or 3 of the D6230's work, but no guarantees). I also have an older SnowEx touch pad controller (in the photo) that we used as a back-up and it worked fine the last time we used it. I would have tested all of these so I could give you the exact number of good vs. bad ones, however, we sold all our SnowEx tailgate spreaders last year and went to all Salt Dogg Poly V bulk spreaders and I just found these last night in our parts cabinet and have no way to test them. Anyway, since I do not know exactly what is working, I will sell all of them all as a package for $500.00 as-is plus UPS shipping at actual cost to the lower 48 states (remember what 1 new one costs !!!). I will not separate because I want someone to get a good deal and if I separate, I would not know who is getting what and I do not feel that is fair. Feel free to call me @ 419-674-1717 with any questions. Hurry, I do not think these will last long for this price. Thanks !

DSC01293.JPG

2. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Bump it up !

3. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Open to a reasonable offer before they go on Ebay and Craigslist. THANKS !!!

4. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

One final bump !

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Now let me get this straight; you are offering 6 controllers of which 2 or 3 might work but there is no guaranty that any of them work and you want $500.00 plus shipping??

6. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I will offer 100.00 dollars shipped. These controllers have had many problems, and chances are slim and none of them working. So if your intrested, let me know.

7. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

$100 ? No thanks, have standing offer of $250 if not sold by next week from a guy in Ft. Wayne, IN. Looking for $350. (Check the new price for one !!!) Not all of them are dead either, Rc2505.

8. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Bump for Xmas !

9. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Standing offer fall thru?

Should have taken the 100 bucks

10. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Yep, I did not hear back from the offer. Not taking $100 though ! Talking to a Plowsite member that may know someone that can fix them, then they will be worth a lot more !

11. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I'll increase my offer to 150.00, and since your only 30 minutes away from me, I will come pick them up. That saves the shipping charges, and puts a little more cash in your pocket. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I am not looking to re-sell them and make money off you or anything. I am looking to tear into them, and see what I can do to fix a few of them and make them work to use on an expermintal project. Merry Christmas and good luck if you decide not to.

12. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Appreciate the offer, I will sell for $200 if we can get together tomorrow or Tuesday. That is my lowest price. Let me know @ 419-674-1717. THANKS !!!

13. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

PM sent. We have done business before in multiple fields of business. I am sure you will remember me. THanks

14. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

All controllers SOLD !!! Thanks !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.