1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex Controller

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by flykelley, Nov 21, 2005.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys
    Looking for someone in Lower Michigan that has a snowex VPro 8000. I need to hook up a working controller to my truck to see if its my controller or some other problem. It was all working when I took it out of my old truck last spring. I hooked everything back up the same way and It will not work. I have power feeds from both sources, some power at the rear plugs but nothing works. :cry:
    I also have no digtal speed readouts at the controller. I am willing to meet you and even plug my controller in your truck to see if it will work. I want to make sure its a bad controller before I spend $600.00 on one. Anyone in lower Michigan and around the Detroit area I am willing to come to you.

Thanks Mike
  2. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Hey Mike I have a 575 tailgate spreader. I don't know if they are the same controller or not. If you can find out I could meet you half way. Give me a call 517-719-2322 Adam
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Thanks for the offer but they are not the same controller. You work in downtown Lansing at all, Little Brother runs the Tower office building across from the Captial.

Regards Mike