1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex 9300 supermaxx input

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by howesyouryard, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Is anyone running the new snowex supermaxx? I am interested in hearing some reviews pros/cons. I am looking at purchasing one.

Thanks

2. Plow Solutions

Plow Solutions Junior Member

Anybody have one of these in operation ?

3. gritspreading

gritspreading Junior Member
    from England

Have been running one this year, good machine and not had any real problems. Takes a bit of time to get it setup just right. I'm in the UK and drive on the right side of the road but the machine is set up to fire salt to the left, but changing the spinner will sort that.

4. Swede

Swede Junior Member
    from Sweden

It should be spreading equally on both sides anyway, doesn´t matter what side of the road you drive on.

5. NaturesEnemy1

NaturesEnemy1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm also interested in hearing

6. gritspreading

gritspreading Junior Member
    from England

Just spoke to snowex about it, can be adjusted by moving the chute on the back. salt needs to land exactly in the middle of the spinner to make the spread pattern even both sides. If it is nearer the centre it will be biased to the right, further from the centre, biased to the right.