1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 6000/8000

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Kent Lawn Care, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Does anyone have an extra control box for the SnowEx 6000 or 8000? i was givin a bill of $1,400.00 to get my spreader up and running this year, since snowex wont fix anything under warrenty (big suprise there). im just trying to get my bill down as much as possible since i have a second one to be taken in thats in worse shape! thanks everyone. P.S. DONT BUY SNOWEX!
  2. Bob Church

Bob Church Member

Although I'm currently out of stock, I have dual controllers that will probably work on the Vee-Pro. Our Omega spinner motor controller will operate either the auger motor or the spinner motor. If you buy one for each I'll sell you two for the same price as one dual controller.

We also make the Z-200 vibrators. Check out our website for the Sure-Flow kit. Order the high performance model for only $239. http://www.karrierco.com/cgi-bin/sh...start=0&template=Templates\SearchResult1.html or call 800-709-4434. To maximize material flow in the Vee-Pro 8000 we recommend two vibrators (Sure-Flow Z-Twin 200) Only $449. You even get free shipping right now.

Let me know what you need and I'll try to help.

Bob Church